With the help of evidence-based autism treatment and family support, your child can thrive by exploring their unique talents and worldview. Get the help you need for your child by visiting STAR California.
- Explore some at-home activities that your child might enjoy at Education.com.
- ReadingRockets.org offers some tips for reading with your child with autism.
- WebMD.com can help you learn what to expect from speech therapy for your child.
- Visit ASHA.org to learn the role of speech pathologists in treating autism.
- Understand the common signs of autism in young children with this article from the National Institutes of Health.
Contact us online or call (805) 624-6982 for information about our caring staff and outstanding autism therapy services in Los Angeles.